1958 - Austin-Healey 100-6
Austin-Healey was a British sports car maker.
The marque was established through a joint-venture arrangement, set up in 1952 between Leonard Lord of the Austin division of the British Motor Corporation (BMC) and the Donald Healey Motor Company, a renowned automotive engineering and design firm.
Austin-Healey cars were produced until 1972 when the 20-year agreement between Healey and Austin came to an end.
Donald Healey left the company in 1968 when British Motor Holdings (BMC had merged with Jaguar Cars in 1966 to form BMH) was merged into British Leyland. Healey joined Jensen Motors who had been making bodies for the "big Healeys" since their inception in 1952, and became their chairman in 1972.
Regroupement de voitures de collection devant l'Hôtel "La Réserve" à Nice.Boulevard Franck PilatteNice - Alpes-Maritimes.