Wrap up June with our end-of-month sale. Save 15% on Awesome and Plus accounts. Upgrade now

As a handful of my friends get ready to make there way to the Palouse this weekend, leaving me behind. About 70% of me wishes them the best and the other 30%, well to keep this upload work friendly I'd rather not say. This shot is a older one and still one of my favorite sunsets I've witness there.Thanks for looking and have a good week :)Vinny

Discover more inspiring photos like this one.

Download the FREE 500px app Open in app