About 76% of the area embraces coastal/marine and wet land, is endowed with white beaches, islets, hidden lagoons, caves, waterfalls and springs teeming with a plethora of marine life and terrestrial ecosystem with the remaining 24% consisting of land cover.
This unspoiled teardrop-shape island is a shangrila for adventurers and nature lovers alike. Both local and foreign tourist who visits this island comes back for more to unravel the diverse attractions that this paradise island has to offer.
Now, let me bring you to General Luna, one of the nine (9) municipalities comprising Siargao and home to the world famous surf break "Cloud 9", and together marvel at its natural beauty.
Boardwalk, Cloud 9, General Luna