The village of Mourisca located in the Sado Estuary Nature Reserve, near the Mourisca tide mill. This mill (http://500px.com/photo/32938457?from=set/773187) has been restored and is now an environmental education centre and museum. Built in 1601, it remained a working mill until the 1960s when it fell into disuse. Reconstruction work started in 1995. The structure is some 280 square metres and houses eight millstones operating simultaneously. It is situated on marshland previously used for rice cultivation. This is the only one of the four old mills in the area which has been restored.