"Santa Maria della Consolazione" lies outside of Todi. The construction of this magnificent church begun in 1508 and finished in the 1607. One of the architects was Donato Bramante. But the legend tells that on the origin of the construction of this church there was a miraculous fact. This temple was built in rinascimentale style, its façade is characterized by five big domes. The church is high 70 meters. The inside, wide and harmonious, is in the shape of a Greek cross and it is illuminated by 56 windows. Magnificent is the baroque altar, the statue of Pope Martino of Todi and the statues of the twelve Apostles.