ISO100, F8, 51s
This is a dark cloudy day on the prairie of Bashang, I use long exposure to convey the sense of movement of clouds, making the sky more dramatic. To do so, I added Lee Big Stopper 10-stop ND filter on the lens, which prolong the shutter speed to 51s. By the way, I'm using a iphone app to calculate the shutter speed with ND filter: NDCalc. Here are the steps:
1. Set your camera on tripod, compose the image.
2. Set the camera shooting mode to Manual(M).
3. Get the correct exposure, and note your shutter speed.
4. Add ND filter to the lens.
5. Using NDcalc or manually calculate the shutter speed with ND filter on, and adjust the shutter speed accordingly.
6. Taking the shot.