I'm sorry that I have not uploaded in a while, just had such a busy week or so with work commitments and not had chance to process any of my images however last night sat down for few hours and got a few processed :-). I will also try and catch up with your comments today.
This one has been with me a while but was never sure what to do with it, infact it was going to be deleted until I took inspiration from fellow photographer Roland Shainidze who had done something with a similar image that this was originally.
My workflow was as follows -
1. Create 4 virtual copies of the original image as I want to make this into HDR, -4, -2, 0, 2, 4.
2. Import into Photomatix and process and then back to LR4.
3. The image then gets imported into Photoshop Elements 9 and I then use the circle tool to draw small circle at the far end of the tunnel, basically where black tunnel exit is. I then invert selection and then select Radial Blur tool. Select best quality and zoom option and slide that unto 100%. Click process. This gives it that sense of speed.
4. I then imported it into Silver Efex Pro 2 and this is where the fun begins :-).
5. Adjusted until I got it the way I wanted it and then I wanted to bring out the yellow line of the platform so I used the selective colour marker to bring out the yellow line.
5. Once complete in Silver Efex Pro 2, I then take it back to LR4 for fine tuning and sharping and this is the final result.
I hope this helps some of you as I do get requests on how I do some of my photos and their workflow.
As always if you have any questions about any of my photos keep them coming and I always appreciate your constructive criticism/feedback :-).