My name’s Phoonsab Thevongsa, otherwise known as Pong. I live and work in Vientiane, I’m a self-taught photographer specialist in journalism, landscape and portrait photography.
Experience and exhibitions
-The OFF International Photography Festival in February 2010 in Luang Prang, Laos.
-Third prize of First Environmental Photo Competition in Vietnam, and group exhibition at the Vietnam Photographer’s Association in Hanoi, Vietnam July, 2010.
-Group photo exhibition on the importance of water resources in Laos titled “No Water – No Life” held in Vientiane October, 2010.
-One of prize in the ASEAN-Korea Multimedia Competition 2010 in Photography category along with group exhibition in Seoul, South Korea.
- Group photo exhibition on the two river banks of Mekong in Nongkhai, Thailand in July 2011.
- Photo exhibition to raise fund for Flood Victims in Laos, August 2011 at the National Culture Hall, Vientiane, Laos.
- Exclusive photo exhibition at the Vientiane International School for World Peace Day September 2011.
- Photo exhibition about dance supported the Fang Mekong International Dance Festival at i:cat gallery in October 2011.
- Photojournalist project on Climate Change support by IPS along with photo exhibition in Siem Reap, Cambodia May 2012.
- Photo exhibition of Lao photojournalists Lao’s Today, May 2012 at the National School of Fine Arts.
- 315 Affection
- 19,693 Photo Views
- 24 Followers
- 21 Following
- Sikhottabong, Vientiane, Laos