Ragheeb Ammori was born in 1971 in Baghdad. In 1991 he graduated from the Fine Arts Institute/ the department of Arabic calligraphy and Arabesque. In the year 1983 he started his practice in photography as an amateur photographer, and one year later he learned how to develop and print black and white pictures while working under press photographer Abdulilah athara who worked at that time with his father, journalist Ammori Al-Rammahy, in the "The Farmer's Voice" Journal. Working with the press photographer Jum'a Breesam he refined to the point of perfection his performance in the art of photography, he developed and printed his first black and white films in 1985. He became a professional photographer in 2003, with a particular focus on commercial advertisement. Ragheeb Ammori is still practicing photography today. His main fields of interest are: the portrait, scenes from everyday life, nature, historical and archeological sites, and the backstreets of old Baghdad city. He worked in the Dar Al-Naseeb studios with the photographer Hirmes Yelda, and after that with his son, Naseeb Hirmes, in the same studios. After that he worked in the Adasat Alfan (the lens of Art) studios, then with Fuad Shaker, the founder of The Academic society for the Art of Photography. Later on, he worked in the Al-Fanar studios for developing and printing black and white, as well as color, pictures with young photographer Ara Samson Krekor.
He is Worked a Press photographer in Al-Sabah newspaper. And Publish about hem a lot of news and subjects in Iraqi & Arabic newspapers and Arab newspaper in Qatar, and al-Sabah , al-mashriq in Iraq, as a publish hem a lot of images in Al-hurrah magazine. And more the participations in Arabian and international exhibitions.
- Iraqi Calligraphers Association
- Iraqi Artists Association.
- Academic society for Photography Art - Iraqi Kurdistan Photographers Association
- Iraqi Plastic Artists society
- Iraqi Journalists & Informers Union - The General center Baghdad. - Iraqi Photographer Association – The General center Baghdad
- Arabic photographers union
*Al-mada festival at Address (the eye Discover) 2008 with appraisement Certificate.
* Exhibition 36 of Iraqi Association for Photographers at Address (the Picture is a message a love And Peace) 2009 with Silver Award.
* Entrant Exhibition for press photo in Al-Sabah newspaper 2009.
* Participation Certificate in Festival Al-Resafa Cultural 2009 at title (eve make a peace)
*Al-Etijah channel for Culture and media Festival 2010.
* Exhibition 37 of Iraqi Association for Photographers at title (the Picture is a message a love And Peace) 2010.
* Festival of the Library of Alexandria Arab Republic of Egypt 2011.
* Exhibition 38 of Iraqi Association for Photographers at title (the Picture is a message a love And Peace) 2011.
* the first international exhibition at the title (Human Creative Festival) of photographers from all over the world in the province of Sulaymanyah his organization to Larsa for Human Rights 2011.
* world press photo Exhibition 2012 .
* Participate in National Geographic Abu Dhabi ( Talking photos ) 2012.
* the second international exhibition for larsa organization 2012.
2,353 Photo Views