Save 30% now with our Black Friday sale! Limited time only! Upgrade now

The Magic of StumbleUpon

Published July 21st, 2010

Many of photographers are aware of the power of the social media. Some gems that worked very well for photographers are StumbleUpon and Ffffound. While the latter one is closed to new members, and remain elusive as to how it works, the former is a great example of crowd power.

StumbleUpon has served well to some 500px photographers, who were not shy of using it. And why be, when it brings you thousands of viewers, hundreds of followers and a few new clients?

We knew this and have conveniently placed a StumbleUpon widget below every photo. Use it — submit your photos to SU (with proper titles, descriptions and category for easy discovery, of course), and watch it making wonders. Some of our photographers had more than 50,000 views for a single photo all due to StumbleUpon. Don't underestimate the power of a crowd, you can influence it and use it to your advantage.

Have a different view? Discuss it with me in comments.

northface (inactive)  almost 4 years ago
he considers compliance. If he offered incentives, north face fleece jackets the employees will be conditioned to always north face coats clearance
benefits, or rewards, it would be a north face fleece expect a reward for their compliance. north face coats for women
win-win situation, right? Suppose each employee who north face on sale The vice president next considers cooperation. He could spend north face jackets clearance
donates $100 gets an extra two weeks north face jackets sale time with the employees explaining why this moncler outlet online
of paid vacation. The problem is, once North face jackets charity is so important and how it moncler outlet
the incentive is gone, compliance will also north face us would be a great honor for them moncler uk
disappear. He might get the $100 this moncler jackets to participate. He could convince, encourage, or Canada goose online
time, but what about the next time moncler outlet "sell" with logic, emotion, and information to Canada goose outlet
he asks for a donation? This method us moncler donate to this worthy cause. Now, armed Canada goose women
is still only a temporary fix because north face clearance
amo123 (inactive)  about 4 years ago
You will need to meizitang include both of these elements meizitang botanical slimming into your weight loss plan meizitang botanical slimming soft gel if you want it meizitang diet pills to succeed. However, you will find a lot of options meizitang slimming soft gel when you want help speeding up meizitang soft gel this process.
williamjohnsmith (inactive)  about 4 years ago
The idea of "distributions" and "projects" doesn't appeal very much to me, at least if I am not sure that after installing that distribution I still have a standard Drupal installation with which i can do whatever I like. This is why I have never considered Open Publish or Tattler, at least not for flexible projects that need customization. Perhaps if I had one specific project (like an online journal) and I found a perfect distribution for my project I would use it, but not as a customizable solution for a varied community...cadillac parts
abc1234 (inactive)  over 4 years ago
Toyota T100 Steering Pump
Richard Lawrence  over 4 years ago
I too would like to know - how do I submit my photos to stumble?
Ryan Derish  over 4 years ago
Hmm, I'm trying this and I'm only getting like 4-5 views on my photos from SU. Yet others get thousands... what am I doing wrong?
Krzysztof  about 5 years ago
Stumble Upon is definitely an amazing resource and should be utilized as effectively as possible! Kudos!
Oleg Gutsol  over 5 years ago
привет :)
Artem Sapegin  over 5 years ago
И с понятным объяснением, что это такое и как работает :)
500px Team
Evgeny Tchebotarev  over 5 years ago
На русском я в сообществе такое пишу :)
Vadim Costyrin  over 5 years ago
На русском напиши тоже самое будет польза.