Our Valentine's gift to you: 15% off Plus & Awesome! Upgrade now

Icons for Social Media

Published July 12th, 2011

Thank you for all the feedback we are getting!

Not so long ago I was approached on twitter (follow me @tchebotarev), being asked about social media icons. Do we have those? We didn’t.

So I created one. But obviously, that’s not nearly enough. That’s why today I’d like to introduce few more icons.

First set was inspired by SocialShift icons, a great set by Manuel López. The other part of my set was inspired by Elegantthemes, a great set, designed by Nick.

</a>
<a href="http://static.500px.net/logo/icons/500px_elegant_icons.psd">Click on the image to download PSD with icons

Second set is influenced (and based on) by Social Media Mini Icon Pack, where one photo site icon (yes, that was Flickr) was replaced with 500px icon. Download PSD here.

</a>
<a href="http://static.500px.net/logo/icons/500px_16px_icons.psd">Click on the image to download PSD with icons

If you want to start creating and using 500px in your social media icons, feel free to start by downloading vector shapes for 500px logo and infinite shape for use. You can use it any way you want.

</a>
<a href="http://static.500px.net/logo/icons/500px_tools_for_icons.psd">Click on the image to download PSD with 500px logo shape

If you have created a set of icons that includes 500px, let us know on twitter @500px, so we’ll share it with our readers. Thanks!

Eltasia
Awesome Account
Eltasia  about 4 years ago
Thanks so much for your sharing!
egorhythmia
egorhythmia (inactive)  about 4 years ago
Icons ! marire sani
brad000143
brad000143 (inactive)  about 4 years ago
This is so exciting and informative for me really...I have been always a fan of innovation and new things in life so doin these kind of courses like CCNA, MCSE and other certifications which can not only help you for your future but also makes you unique in this field as well .. so by trying i am very happy to be part of this and want you guys to also have a look at them because once you will join it and have a study on these, you surely gona like it and appreciate the effort...this is all what I can say, rest of you will decide. thanks!!! ed hardy | links of london | Links Of London | pandora sale | thomas sabo | tiffany |
northface
northface (inactive)  about 4 years ago
he considers compliance. If he offered incentives, north face fleece jackets the employees will be conditioned to always north face coats clearance
benefits, or rewards, it would be a north face fleece expect a reward for their compliance. north face coats for women
win-win situation, right? Suppose each employee who north face on sale The vice president next considers cooperation. He could spend north face jackets clearance
donates $100 gets an extra two weeks north face jackets sale time with the employees explaining why this moncler outlet online
of paid vacation. The problem is, once North face jackets charity is so important and how it moncler outlet
the incentive is gone, compliance will also north face us would be a great honor for them moncler uk
disappear. He might get the $100 this moncler jackets to participate. He could convince, encourage, or Canada goose online
time, but what about the next time moncler outlet "sell" with logic, emotion, and information to Canada goose outlet
he asks for a donation? This method us moncler donate to this worthy cause. Now, armed Canada goose women
is still only a temporary fix because north face clearance
DanielVergara
Daniel Vergara  over 4 years ago
I have one on my website! www.symmetricforest.com
ikimagestudio
iK Image Studio  over 4 years ago
Great...
alistaircunningham
Alistair Cunningham  over 4 years ago
Quality, was searching for this - you should add it to the main part of the site!
chinkiseo20
chinkiseo20 (inactive)  over 4 years ago
Comment hidden
Jenwe
Jennifer Wettig (inactive)  over 4 years ago
yeah, that's cool :) Just googled for some 500px icons and found this :) thanks!
dtnorth
D. Travis North  over 4 years ago
Good timing...I just re-themed my site, and I was looking to get an icon of some sort. This helps very nicely.

Thanks,

scottwyden
Awesome Account
Scott Wyden Kivowitz  over 4 years ago
Nice!!
themaninthesuitcase
Chris Pearson  over 4 years ago
http://www.cpearson.me.uk/ <- that original 500px social icon in action!

Thanks guys, nice to see a company who answer customers so fast and with so much vigour.

RemingtonConsequat
Remington Consequat  over 4 years ago
That will be add to my website tonight !
sknnnkv