Trish Woodford is an award-winning conceptual photographic artist. Trish's fine-art is known for its evocative, poetic storytelling that is both engaging and visually represents an idea. Whether the moment captured is fleeting or contrived, her aim is to create a connection with the viewer and to evoke emotion. Specialising in portraiture, conceptual fine art allows her to explore more creative themes and characters, limited only by the imagination. Her work is continually evolving with her latest pieces incorporating underwater photography.
- Winner of the New York Centre for Photographic Art Prize 2013 (Water Theme)
- Exhibited in the AddOn Exhibit (Head On Festival) in Sydney in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- Finalist in the 2013 Fremantle Portrait Prize.
- Nominated finalist & award winner in 2013 and a nominated finalist in 2014 in the WAPF 'ClickWest' awards.
- Finalist and Award winner in the Mandurah Portrait & Landscape Prize in 2014
- International Aperture Awards (now International Loupe Awards)
-Creative Asia Awards and IPA (Int’l Photography Awards).
- Nominations in the Photography Masters Cup & Black and White Spider Awards.
© All work is copyright and protected. Unauthorised usage, duplication, production or reproduction without prior written consent is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.
All images in this folio do not belong to or in the public domain.