I'm a professional landscape and nature photographer from Italy.
Here, in Italy, I work as photography teacher for the Rome Institute of Photography (ISFCI) and for the National Institute of Architecture.
Member of the Dreamerlandscape team (The first italian landscape photographers team) since 2011
Member of the Italian Nature Photographers Association (AFNI) since 2012.
When I'm in Italy I spend most of my time traveling around the country developing photographic projects.
This is a list of the rewards that some of my pictures have won in the recent years:
- Runner up National Geographic Italy (2010) photo contest, category "places"
- Commended at the Concours International de Photo Nature de Namur 2012
- Highly Commended at the International Nature Photo Contest “Memorial Maria Luisa” 2012
- Finalist at the BBC Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2012 e 2013
- Highly Commended at the "GDT - European Wildlife Photographer of the Year" 2014
- Runner up "Terre Sauvage - Nature Images Awards" 2014, in "Story of a species" category
- Winner of the "Luminous Landscape Grant for Photographers" 2014 edition
- Runner up in the "International garden photographer of the Year 2015", Trees, Woods & Forests category
- Highly Commended at the “Asferico International Nature Photography Competition” 2015
- Finalist “Bio Photo Contest International Nature Photography Competition” 2015
I regularly organize landscape photography tours and workshops for small groups of all experience level, mostly in Italy and Iceland.
If you wish I can organize workshop or tours in Italy on request.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any requests at email@example.com