“They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.”- Edgar Allen Poe
Why do you love photography?
- Simply put, it's my passion. To expand on that I believe photography can be visual poetry, to tell a story or evoke an emotion all within a memorable snapshot. A picture can really be worth a thousand words.
What is your favorite subject to photograph?
- I don't have a particular favorite subject but my favorite activity is to bring my camera with me to places. I then try maintain an open mind and just shoot. To me it's sort of the equivalent to fishing, where you go out hoping to catch something but if you don't thats fine because either way you have fun and come back more relaxed.
How would you describe your style?
-Day to day it changes. My brain doesn't allow me to maintain such a focus that I only have one specific taste photographing things. That would also probably explain why I enjoy shooting such a variety of subjects.
What made you want to start shooting photography?
- I had a trip planned with some friends to europe and my mom recommended I purchase a nice camera for the journey. I then soon discovered that I gained an immense satisfaction for capturing the world as I saw it and sharing that with people. Later on I decided to expand my creativity by creating entire scenes and then adding photoshop as a digital darkroom. I have never looked back sense, unless there is something behind me interesting to photograph.
How did you learn photography?
- I am a self taught photographer and like any good professional always learning.
How old are you?
- 22 years old
- 183 Affection
- 9,835 Photo Views
- 20 Followers
- 67 Following
- Orlando, FL, United States